New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting new opportunity available on a part-time basis. We are looking for an ACC Claims and H&S Coordinator to join our winning team and support us to effectively process all aspects of work injury claims and to ensure legislative compliance and accreditation under the ACC Partnership Programme.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Experience working in injury claims management / claims administration
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Monday 20 August at 5pm.