- Fixed term opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s most recognised brands
- Wellington location
- Stimulating working environment with great benefits
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting opportunity available. We are looking for a motivated accountant to join our winning team. You will be supporting our Management Accountant in delivering timely and accurate financial information and working closely with budget managers across the organisation. This is a hands-on role that will encompass preparing and monitoring budgets, analysis, reporting, and general month end responsibilities, including accruals, account review and journals.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role within industry or a CA firm
- Be studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant or similar
- Have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Have strong Excel skills and experience using FMIS, ideally with Nav
- Have working experience preparing and monitoring budgets, data analysis, reporting and general month end processes
- Have strong computer literacy using Financial Management Information Systems and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.).
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Sunday, 26 May at 5pm.