- Full Time Contract role to Tokyo 2020
- Based in Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Competitive remuneration with international travel
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for an outstanding and experienced Team Manager to be part of the Black Ferns Sevens team in the lead up to and during the team’s Tokyo 2020 Olympic Campaign.
In this fast-paced and varied role, as the Team Manager, you will be working with elite athletes and responsible for:
- Planning and team management
- Team logistical requirements
- Relationship management with key stakeholders
- People/team management
- Media Duties
Specialising in team management the ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, operational management experience, and be great at building and maintaining strong working relationships. Previous sports team management is a must.
The ideal candidate:
- must maintain a current passport and be eligible to travel overseas and back to New Zealand (including being eligible to obtain any necessary visas)
- must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
- must have an ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally with the team (100-150 days per year)
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
Applications close Friday, 16 February 2018 at 5.00 p.m.