New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting opportunity available. We are looking for a successful and talented Business Development Analyst to join our winning team and support the development and implementation of new revenue generating initiatives that utilise our family of global brands including the All Blacks and Black Ferns.
We want an enthusiastic team player to join a high performing and engaged team to assist with taking our global brands to the international stage in what is an exciting growth stage of our organistaion.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and success working within a commercial and business development environment of 3+ years
- Experience in the development of commercial strategies and business cases for new initiatives including conducting research, interpreting data, and financial modelling.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and well-developed influencing skills with an ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
- A track record of supporting the implementation and start up phase for new commercial ventures
- Robust organisational skills to manage multiple priorities with an attention to detail
- Innovative and creative thinking, sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
Applications close 5pm on Sunday 24 March.