The Manawatu Rugby Union is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to lead the continued development of Manawatu Rugby.
As the CEO you will enjoy a varied role providing leadership to the organisation and will be responsible for the financial sustainability and strategic direction of the union, our people, nurturing of stakeholder relationships, growing the game through participation, as well as event and media management.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Success in a senior management role, having operated at this level for at least five years
- An ability to successfully identify and implement commercial opportunities to grow revenue
- Proven experience building the capability of those who work with you and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic and business planning skills
- Proven financial management skills
- An ability to engage key stakeholders including clubs, community funders, sponsors, NZ Rugby, Hurricanes, local authorities, Sport Manawatu and participants in our game.
If you have what it takes and would like to join us to continue to create a legacy of producing high performing teams and exceptional athletes, then we want to hear from you.
For further information on this opportunity please refer to the attached job description.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
All applications should include a covering letter and CV, along with the contact details of at least two referees. Please note that if you are shortlisted to interview these will take place 6-10 November 2017.
Applications close 5pm, 27th October 2017