- Auckland or Wellington location
- New opportunity to work for one of New Zealand's most recognised brands
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting opportunity available. We are looking for a successful and talented hands on Commercial Analyst to join our winning team and support the development and implementation of new revenue generating initiatives that utilise our family of global brands including the All Blacks and Black Ferns.
We’re after an enthusiastic team player with a background in assisting the development of new projects to join a high performing and engaged team tasked with taking our global brands to the international stage in what is an exciting growth stage of our organistaion.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and success working within a commercial and business development environment of 3+ years
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Experience in the development of commercial strategies and business cases for new initiatives including commissioning research, interpreting data, and financial modelling
- A track record of supporting the implementation and startup phase for new commercial ventures
- An understanding of project management process models
- Strong written and oral communication skills and well-developed influencing skills with an ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
- Robust organisational skills to manage multiple priorities with an attention to detail
- Innovative and creative thinking, sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes, and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close 5pm on Sunday 28 April.