New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for an experienced Database & Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team to help drive innovative and engaging campaigns with our fans.
As our Database & Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective database and digital marketing campaigns across New Zealand Rugby channels. You will also be responsible for providing analysis and reporting of key insights across our digital channels to identify areas of commercial revenue growth.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3-4 years working with customer databases to support marketing requirements including experience managing marketing automation processes
- Familiarity with general database architecture with the ability to operate and maintain databases, extracting and validating data
- Demonstrated ability to perform data cleansing, segmentation, modelling and validation to produce relevant insights
- Ability to develop and compose database communications
- An awareness of social, environmental, and economic trends with a proven ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Advanced analytical, excel and SQL query skills preferable
- A tertiary qualification in marketing/commerce is preferred
- A commitment and drive to be a supportive member of a highly engaged team in a dynamic environment
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close 15 February 2018 at 5.00 p.m.