- Stimulating working environment with great benefits
- An opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s best workplaces
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for an Education Advisor. Within this role you will work alongside a team of people to develop and deliver education programmes that build the capability needed to deliver against NZ Rugby’s strategic goals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant experience in development and delivery of education or learning & development initiatives
- Ability to partner effectively with team members and leaders for successful design and implementation of capability building interventions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain highly effective relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge of education best practice and principles
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Monday 23rd April at 5.00 p.m.