- Fixed term opportunity through to May 2020
- Part time 20 hours per week
- Fun culture and work environment
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for an Events Coordinator to join our events team through to May 2020, covering a member of the team shortly going on parental leave.
The Events Coordinator is a key member of the team who provides administrative and organisational support in the area of VIP, hospitality and event management for all NZ Rugby functions. You’ll help with the planning, management and running of smaller events under the supervision of Head of Events.
It goes without saying that you’re a highly organised person who has great attention to detail. What really sets you apart is your ability to deal with people and manage a busy and diverse workload.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment in an administration role, experience in an events role would be advantageous
- experience with Aventri events software would be very advantageous
- high level of energy and commitment to getting the job done to a very high standard
- enjoy working within a face paced and dynamic team environment
- excellent people skills and have a proven ability to interact professionally with a variety of people and requests
- exceptional organisation skills and be able to juggle conflicting priorities and multiple projects
This role requires some our of normal business hours and weekend work, therefore the successful candidate needs to be able and willing to work flexibility to meet the demands of the role. The candidate will need a “can do attitude” and be happy to adapt to the changing needs of the team and organisation over what will be a busy and fluid time for the team and organisation.
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close Tuesday, 2 July 2019 at 5pm