Thames Valley Rugby Football Union is looking for a General Manager to lead the continued development of rugby in the region.
As the GM you will enjoy a varied role providing leadership to the organisation and will be responsible for the financial sustainability and strategic direction of the union. This will be through managing stakeholder relationships, growing participation, and delivery of successful events.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Success in a senior management role, having operated at this level for at least five years
- An ability to engage key stakeholders including clubs, community funders, sponsors, NZ Rugby, Chiefs, local authorities, RSO’s and participants in our game.
- Proven experience building the capability of staff to achieve
- Strategic and business planning skills
- Proven financial management skills
If you have what it takes and would like to join us in to continue to ensure rugby continues to play a vital part in the Thames Valley community, then we want to hear from you.
For further information on this opportunity please refer to the attached job description.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
All applications should include a covering letter and CV.
Applications close Sun 30th June 2019 at 5pm