- Fantastic opportunity to join a team of finance specialists
- Stimulating working environment with great benefits
- An opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s best workplaces
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for an experienced Accountant to join our specialist finance team to provide accurate financial reporting, analysis and support to the wider organisation.
As our Management Accountant, you’ll enjoy a varied role that interacts with all parts of NZR. As such you will be confident and comfortable dealing with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external to our organisation. You’ll be responsible for looking after NZR’s P&L, from overseeing the completion of the annual budget right through to providing accurate variance commentary and forecasting on a monthly basis.
In addition to your great communication and stakeholder management skills, you’ll also possess sound financial management and the ability to lead and inspire both those working for you and around you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience post Chartered Accountant or similar qualification
- Wide-ranging management accounting experience in budget preparation and monitoring
- Strong computer literacy using financial management information systems and the Microsoft Office suite.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Thursday, 22 June at 5.00 p.m.