- Fixed term opportunity through to December 2020
- Fun working environment with great benefits
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, is looking for a driven Marketing Manager to join our winning team and support us in effectively engaging and attracting fans to passionately support New Zealand’s game.
Reporting to a Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll enjoy a dynamic role responsible for developing, managing and implementing marketing and brand programmes for key NZR brands, national teams and Team All Blacks.
As an experienced marketer, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to collaboratively plan, coordinate and implement tactical marketing initiatives which will excite fans, driving greater engagement and match day attendance. You’ll have experience in maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders, agencies and suppliers, developing customer research to understand key insights into target audiences and have proven results from working across all forms of media channels.
We want a team player who shares a love of rugby and who wants to make a difference for fellow fans of the game.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and success working within a commercial environment for a minimum of 5 years
- A track record of delivering successful marketing and brand campaigns, especially across digital media and database marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed influencing skills to build and manage relationships at all levels
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 5pm on Sunday, 18 August 2019