Office & Facilities Coordinator
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, is looking for a world class Office & Facilities Coordinator to join our winning team and support us in effectively running the day to day office function. You will enjoy a varied role with responsibility for facilities and office administration support.
In addition to your excellent facility management skills you will possess sound knowledge and experience in office supplier relationship management and the day to day running of a corporate office. You will be instrumental in the presentation and feel of the office, implementing enhancements and new initiatives at an office level.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people
- A collaborative working style and plenty of initiative
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
Applications close 22 July 2018 at 5.00 p.m.