- Exciting and diverse role
- Auckland base
- Be part of a driven and energetic team
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, is looking for a Partnership Advisor to join our winning team. Assisting our New Partnerships Manager and Business Development team, your role will support our work to recruit new partners for a variety of engaging rugby assets.
You will enjoy a varied workstream with a particular responsibility for supporting our partnership sales strategy, including pipeline reporting, design and development of presentation material, and detailed company and product research. You’ll take ownership of updating contracted benefits for existing and new partners. Whilst this role is predominantly a sales support role, there will be an opportunity to lead a specific sales project from the NZR domestic partnership portfolio.
In addition to outstanding attention to detail, you will need to be a team player, someone who takes initiative, and possesses sound knowledge and experience in marketing and sponsorship. You’ll be flexible and adaptable, work well under deadlines and open to a high level of change.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven success working within a commercial sales and marketing environment with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience
- Experience in sponsorship and/or sales environment
- Design Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Involvement with advertising and/or promotional activities
- Exposure to commercial and contract negotiations
- Tertiary degree in Business Management, Marketing or other Commercial specialty preferred
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Monday 27th of May 2019 at 5pm.