- Fantastic opportunity to develop a career in HR
- Engaging and collaborative team environment
- Competitive package with great benefits
Are you an HR Advisor looking for a broad and varied generalist HR role to grow your skills? New Zealand Rugby’s People and Development team are looking for an outstanding individual to join us on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the People & Capability Manager, you will contribute to a range of HR activities including engagement, recruitment and annual remuneration reviews. You’ll be responsible for delivering timely, high quality, consistent HR advice and documentation to managers and staff across NZ Rugby as well as work on a range of OD and HR projects designed to add value to our people.
To be successful in this role you’ll have three to five years’ experience in generalist HR roles and have had experience partnering with employees and managers on people solutions. You’ll have a can-do attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in with no job being too big or too small.
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
- Experience working in a generalist HR role with a sound knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy workload, multi-task and prioritise to meet competing demands
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work
- Be highly motivated with a proactive attitude
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves on our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close Sunday, 30 June 2019 at 5pm