New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting opportunity available. We are looking for a successful and talented Product Manager to join our winning team and support us in effectively engaging and attracting fans to passionately support New Zealand’s national game.
You’ll enjoy a dynamic role helping to develop and implement marketing, brand and communications programmes for key NZR brands and competitions, while assisting with the implementation of world class integrated marketing programmes for NZR’s national teams, Team All Blacks and our commercial partnerships.
In addition to demonstrating a proven track record of supporting the delivery of successful marketing campaigns, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders, agencies and suppliers and working across all forms of media.
We want an enthusiastic team player to join a high performing and engaged team and with a desire to make a difference for fellow fans of the game.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and success working within a marketing environment of 3+ years
- A track record of supporting the delivery of successful marketing, brand and communications campaigns, including digital and content marketing
- Experience in working and delivering events
- Strong written and oral communication skills and well-developed influencing skills with an ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple priorities
- Innovative and creative thinking, sound judgment and decision making
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close 5pm on Friday 25 January.