New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for a Respect and Inclusion advisor to support the Head of Respect and Inclusion in the implementation of the Respect and Responsibility Programme of work. This is a significant programme of work for NZ Rugby and will include change initiatives across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and success in coordination of complex projects in a context that ideally involves behavioural change outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a wide variety of audiences
- The ability to influence and persuade both individuals and large groups
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Understanding of Biculturalism and Tikanga Maori
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick. We welcome applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Consideration will be given to part time and flexible working requests, which would be discussed and agreed with the successful applicant and according to business requirements.
We value passion and initiative over formal qualifications.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close 19 April 2018 at 5.00 p.m.