New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, has an exciting opportunity available for a Secondary Schools Rugby Manager to lead the development of Secondary School Rugby in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the NZ secondary school sport system
- Demonstrated understanding of sporting systems and approaches to game and participation development
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in community sport operations and/or management
- Proven experience and success in working on complex projects in a context that ideally involves sporting, community, economic and political outcomes
- Stakeholder management experience at a senior level
- Sound knowledge and experience in research and analysis techniques including the finalisation of project workshops and meetings involving a range of internal and external stakeholders
In return, you will receive a host of benefits and enjoy a culture and working environment where people are passionate about the game, the community and social causes and each other. We value diversity and pride ourselves in our inclusive culture; we’re certified with the Rainbow Tick.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay! Submit your covering letter and CV through the link below.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Monday, 12 February 2019 at 5pm