Are you an experienced HR Advisor keen to join a world class organisation and utilise your generalist skills? New Zealand Rugby’s People and Capability team are looking for an outstanding individual to join us while a member of the team is on parental leave.
Working as part of a team of four and reporting to the Head of People & Capability, you will be involved in and own a range of BAU tasks including engagement, recruitment and annual remuneration reviews. You’ll also look to partner with the business, not only on these activities but also on a range of projects designed to add value to the organisation.
To be successful in this role you’ll need at least five years’ experience in generalist HR advisory roles and have had experience partnering with senior leaders across the business. You’ll be confident in the core systems of HR service delivery and most of all you will truly care about developing relationships with the team and wider organisation. Through this you will gain an understanding of New Zealand Rugby and the importance of the advice and support the People and Capability team provide the business.
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
- Proven advisory skills combined with attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Relationship management and communication skills that display a balance of confidence and humility
- Change experience - Having recently completed a review of our organisational culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to and support the organisation through a period of change
- A commitment to Diversity & Inclusion and experience delivering programmes in this space is beneficial
- A belief that New Zealand Rugby’s values match your own, coupled with the desire to contribute to our business by supporting and promoting our values in your day to day work.
Based in Wellington, this is a fixed term position for 12 to 14 months to provide cover while the incumbent is on parental leave.
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
Applications close Sunday, 19 November.