- Permanent role
- Wellington location
- Competitive package with great benefits
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for a world class Senior Designer to join our winning team and support us in effectively guiding and leading the design delivery of marketing and communications collateral for a range of channels.
You will enjoy a varied role with responsibility for facilitating and delivering the art direction and work flow of design outputs for a range of channels.
In addition to your great relationship management skills you will also possess sound knowledge and experience in art direction and design.
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills and an astute eye for design who is able to process and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 7-10 years of relevant design experience
- A graphic design qualification
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and all Microsoft Office applications
- Design outputs for social media, web and digital channels
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills – both presenting creative concepts and written skills
- Ideally the candidate would also have photography experience and PR experience.
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
Applications close Friday 26 April at 5pm