Black Ferns Sevens and All Blacks Sevens – National Team Administrator
New Zealand Rugby (NZR), one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, is looking for a positive, energetic, driven, people person to join our winning team to effectively support our Black Fern Sevens and All Blacks Sevens team perform on the international stage. Within this role you will be required to provide administrative and logistical assistance to national team managers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for knowledge and learning
- Relationship management and communication skills that display a balance of confidence and humility
- Sound judgment and decision-making capability
- Proven experience working in a highly operational and administrative role
- A good understanding of budgets and budgeting processes
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check
Applications close Wednesday 27th June at 5pm