- New permanent full-time opportunity
- Located at NZ Rugby’s offices in either Wellington or Auckland
- Competitive package with great benefits
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for a world class people developer to join our winning team and support us in effectively growing Women’s refereeing in New Zealand.
With the Womens Rugby World Cup coming to NZ in 2021, we have an opportunity to make an impact on the women’s game. This is an exciting period for women in Rugby and one we want to embrace.
You will enjoy a varied role with responsibility for growing womens interest in the sport of refereeing, assisting Provincial Unions (PU) to grow the number of female referees and working alongside PU’s to develop opportunities for women to be successful. You will also assist the National Referee Development Manager with talent identification and create High Performance opportunities in both 7s and 15s.
In addition to your great relationship management skills you will also possess the ability to develop people, facilitate learning opportunities and motivate a range of stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in leading people or groups
- Experience as a teacher or a coach
- Experience in sport – playing of, officiating, coaching or leadership
- The ability to build positive relationships
- Be a great networker
- Hold a clean, full drivers licence and have a willingness to travel throughout the regions to connect with our people
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
Applications close 26th April at 5pm