- Competitive package with great benefits
- Combined Women’s Rugby and Coach Development opportunity
- A unique opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s best workplaces
- Hamilton location, however this is negotiable within the North Island
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s leading sporting organisations, is looking for someone who is passionate about the development of rugby to join them in effectively leading and implementing a women’s framework in the Chiefs regions.
This is a unique opportunity spanning both Women’s Rugby and Coach Development and would suit someone who is passionate about the game, to work as part of NZR in a dynamic team, to really make a difference in the growth and development of rugby.
You will enjoy a varied role, working on initiatives to promote the women’s game, contributing to the implementation of the NZ Rugby Coach Development Strategy and Framework, along with delivering expert resources and providing player development opportunities for all levels of the game.
In addition to your great relationship management skills you will also possess sound experience and skill in presenting information to a range of people in a variety of situations.
Whilst this role is ideally Hamilton based, this is negotiable within the North Island.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have a working knowledge of, and passion for the game
- Have a strong understanding of community rugby issues, and the RDO programme
- Possess a good understanding of the structures of women’s rugby throughout New Zealand
- Be able to identify and develop strong relationships with people at all levels
- Hold a clean, full drivers licence and willing to travel throughout the region
The ideal candidate must obtain a clear Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check.
New Zealand Rugby has a diverse and inclusive culture and is certified with the Rainbow Tick.
Applications close 5.00pm on 20 September 2017.